11.2.11 – Episode 190 : Sideburn Capabilities
Show Notes – Join us for Color Blanks, TYO Dream Truck, a peek at FOE Gallery, and much more! Roll up some turkey inside some salami and join us for a Toy Break!
Toy Break Stuff
- Custom Pumpkin Head Vinyl Winner – Thanks to everyone who particiapted!
- Atomic Bear Tank Qee Contest – win a 5″ Mini Qee from Smash Tokyo Toys by posting cool pictures of robots in the contest section on the forum! Deadline is November 23rd
- Toy Break Poster – 11″ x 17″ poster featuring art by Charles Marsh (aka Monsterforge) – $5 + $2.50 shipping!
- Designer Con Exclusives – check out all the exclusive goodies at Designer Con 2011!
- Skelanimal Qees – by Toy2R
- TYO Dream Truck – by TYO Toys – 1:43 scale die cast model of Ford LCF delivery truck – about 6″ long, 3″ high – $46
- Color Blanks – by RoseArt – vinyl DIY figures with various head shapes – available at Target, Toys R Us, etc. – about $6
- FOE Gallery – Thanks for the great visit! If you’re in the north east area, visit FOE at 28 Pleasant Street Northampton, MA 01060
- Designer Con – this annual art and design convention smashes together collectible toys and designer apparel with urban, underground and pop art at the Pasadena Convention Center in Pasadena, CA on Nov 5th
- Plush-O-Rama – a super fantastic plush show curated by Julie West and featuring dozens of artists at Dragatomi in Sacramento, CA from November 12th to December 3rd
- Day With Toy Break – another 24 hour live Toy Break event online with guests, toys, and who knows what surprises on January 6th – 7th