10.27.11 – Episode 189 : Box Of Awesome
Show Notes – This week we have Zombie Dice, Lilitu, WW Bramble, and much more! Crack open the Pop Rocks and join us for a Toy Break!
Toy Break Stuff
- Custom Mummy Boy Contest Winner – win a unique purple and silver Mummy Boy figure customized by D-Lux by visiting his sites dluxart.blogspot.com and dlux.bigcartel.com and post a short poem about any of his customs in the contest section on the forum! Deadline is October 19th
- Custom Pumpkin Head Vinyl – win this unique custom by Charles “Monsterforge” Marsh by creating a drawing of something creepy, scary, and/or Halloween-y and post it in the contest section of our forum! Deadline is October 31st
- Toy Break Poster – 11″ x 17″ poster featuring art by Charles Marsh (aka Monsterforge) – $5 + $2.50 shipping!
- Tanpopo on Kickstarter – help Camilla d’Errico publish her graphic novel Tanpopo with some great incentives
- Toby’s Secret Society Mini Figures – by Gary Baseman & Kidrobot
- Zombie Dice – by Steve Jackson Games – $13.13
- Lilitu – by Tara McPherson & Kidrobot – 8″ vinyl edition of 200 – sold out, $250
- World War Heavy Bramble Western Edition – by Ashley Wood & 3A – 14″ highly articulated figure – $300
- Designer Con – this annual art and design convention smashes together collectible toys and designer apparel with urban, underground and pop art at the Pasadena Convention Center in Pasadena, CA on Nov 5th
- Day With Toy Break – another 24 hour live Toy Break event online with guests, toys, and who knows what surprises on January 6th – 7th