Check out more Toy Break videos on Youtube!
11.23.16 – Episode 400 : Jobin
Show Notes – George and Ayleen celebrate ten years and four hundred episodes of Toy Break by sharing some of their all time favorite toys! Unwrap a chocolate muffin and join us for a Toy Break!
11.18.16 – Episode 399 : May The Froth Be With You!
Show Notes – Brandon from Beeline Creative joins us to show off Pulp Fiction figures, Star Wars steins, and much more! Roast up some salt and pepper ribs and join us for a Toy Break!
- Pulp Fiction Action Figures – by Beeline Creative – 13″ talking figures
- Star Wars Steins – by Beeline Creative – classic steins made in the image of your favorite Star Wars characters – $40 – $50
- Create Your Own Superhero Action Figure – by EMCE Toys
- E.T. Minifigures – by NECA/Wizkids
11.8.16 – Episode 398 : A Hoot!
Show Notes – George and Ayleen discuss BrickCon, recent toy releases, and much more! Order in some Chinese and join us for a Toy Break!
- BrickCon – annual LEGO fan event in Seattle, WA
- Mascot Bricks – Kickstarter from Crazy Bricks featuring mascot outfits for minifigs including Mr Toast – ends December 4th
- Odd Ones, Kaiju Frankenstein, and Stair Monsta – from Scott Tolleson, Kidrobot, Nathan Hamill, Touma, and Craola
- Krampus Pins – Kickstarter from George Gaspar for Krampus pins designed by Amanda Dempsey – ends November 15th
- CurioCon – toy makers, artists, designers, and producers of unique and interesting goods will gather for a unique weekend of fun at the Pasadena Convention Center May 13th & 14th, 2017
11.1.16 – Episode 397 : Steamie
Show Notes – Geoff and Corwin join us for The Astronaut, Mandrake Root, Hotwheels, and much more! Defrost some meatballs and join us for a Toy Break!
Toy Break Stuff
- Mandrake Root – by Doktor A & Toy Art Gallery – two figure sofubi set – $85
- The Astronaut – by Alex Pardee & ToyQube – limited edition 10″ polystone statue – $130
- Hot Wheels – by Mattel
- Diecast Driftpad – by TYOTOYS – several designs of corrugated plastic playsets – $15 – $35
- Uglydolls – by Uglydolls