11.9.11 – Episode 191 : Doktor A Is In The House!
Show Notes – Doktor A joins us to reminisce about Designer Con 2011 and much more! Pop open a Cactus Cooler and join us for a Toy Break!
Toy Break Stuff
- Atomic Bear Tank Qee Contest – win a 5″ Mini Qee from Smash Tokyo Toys by posting cool pictures of robots in the contest section on the forum! Deadline is November 23rd
- Toy Break Poster – 11″ x 17″ poster featuring art by Charles Marsh (aka Monsterforge) – $5 + $2.50 shipping!
- Doktor A – check out the ever expanding universe of Doktor A characters like the Mechtorians!
- Anomalies – by NiStuff – releasing 11.11.11 at 481universe.com – 6 pack of grey, ProtoPhase Anomalies, Dyed/ painted Anomalies, Glyos customs and some heads – illustrations by cpresti.com
- DCon Heathrow – by Maqet & Frank Kozik – $20
- Chorbs – by Jeremy Dale aka ValleyDweller
- First Annual Suckathon – hosted by The Sucklord, presented by DKE Toys & Toy Break
- Robot Boy – by Tim Burton & Dark Horse – $24
- Plush-O-Rama – a super fantastic plush show curated by Julie West and featuring dozens of artists at Dragatomi in Sacramento, CA from November 12th to December 3rd
- Third Annual Mr. Toast Holiday Art Show – at Monkey House Toys in Los Angeles, CA on November 12th from 4 pm – 6pm
- Late Season – this two-person exhibition will feature work by Chris Ryniak and Amanda Louise Spayd at Stranger Factory in Albuquerque, New Mexico November 18 – December 4th
- Day With Toy Break – another 24 hour live Toy Break event online with guests, toys, and who knows what surprises on January 6th – 7th
Toy Break Stuff