9.6.11 – Episode 182 : Subtly Stripey
Show Notes – Luke Chueh joins us on the couch for Lunartik In A Cup of Tea, FabriQee, and much more! Get to grillin’ and join us for a Toy Break!
Toy Break Stuff
- Tofu The Vegan Zombie Contest Winner – Thanks to everyone who participated and thank you to Applehead Factory for providing the Tofu the Vegan Zombie!
- Custom Mummy Boy Contest – win a unique purple and silver Mummy Boy figure customized by D-Lux by visiting his sites dluxart.blogspot.com and dlux.bigcartel.com and post a short poem about any of his customs in the contest section on the forum! Deadline is October 19th
- Toy Break Poster – 11″ x 17″ poster featuring art by Charles Marsh (aka Monsterforge) – $5 + $2.50 shipping or $10 + $2.50 shipping for one signed by all four of us including Charles!
- Help Save Big Kev’s Geek Stuff! – as many of you already know, Big Kev’s Geek Stuff had a bit of a set back recently when all of their recording equipment was stolen, brining production of the show to a halt – they are getting together donations for an auction at the end of September to help get the show back up and running
- Luke Chueh – check out his ever expanding collection of work and follow him @luke_chueh
- Cereal Killers Trading Cards – by Wax Eye – 55 card set with random gift in each pack – 3 pack is $25
- Lunartik In A Cup Of Tea – by Matt JOnes – 6.5″ vinyl figure from series two which includes four flavors: Orange, Lemon, Berry, and Mint – £35
- Lunartik Art Pass – by Matt JOnes – nine artist designed card holders from series three, limited to 200 pieces each – £3
- FabriQee Plush – by Toy2R – 21″ plush purple Doink limited to 840 pieces available in 7 colors including Orange, Black, Red, Purple, White, Yellow and Blue – $50
- Rivet Wars – 55mm resin figures of the Allies Vert Tank – $15
- Stop It! – group art show curated by Super Cooper at Munky King in Los Angeles, CA Sep 10th
- Vinyl Thoughts – one night custom vinyl toy show at The Quixotic World in Deep Ellum, TX on September 15th from 7 to 11 pm