12.15.08 – Episode 59 : Winter VTN Review!
Show Notes – Join us for a look at some of the great stuff from Winter Vinyl Toy Network 2008 including Doktor A’s Stephen Le Podd, Killa Instinct from Marka27, Sikk At The Circus from Mr. Dandy, the goody bag, and more! Grab a fresh gingerbread cookie and sit back for a Toy Break!
Toy Break Stuff
- Ludwig Van Bust Contest – Win a 3DRetro.com exclusive silver Ludwig Van Bust by Frank Kozik – a $200 value! – just by heading over to our forums and posting a quote from the movie Clockwork Orange – deadline is December 31st
- GID Killa Instinct Contest – Win this exclusive 3DRetro.com glow in the dark edition Killa Instinct by Marka27 and BIC Plastics limited to 100 pieces! Grab a spray can (paint, hair spray, etc.), customize it however you want, and post a picture of it in the contest section on the forum! Deadline is January 7th
- Small Toy Break Download – just use the “small mp4” link above for a lower resolution, smaller version (320 x 240) of Toy Break at about half the size in megabytes
- Toy Break on Blip.tv – reminder to update your Flash player to fully enjoy watching Toy Break on Blip.tv!
- 20% Off Coupons – use the coupon code “TOYBREAK” for 20% off at 3DRetro.com, Funkrush.com, and OctoberToys.com!
- VTN Goody Bag – for only $5 from Vinyl Toy Network, it’s a bag full of … goodies!
- Stephan Le Podd – by Doktor A & Mindstyle – 8″ Gentleman’s Club edition Mechtorian limited to 100 pieces
- Killa Instinct – by Marka27 – 10″ figure with bolt cutter, gas mask, spray can and painters – limited to 300 pieces – $95
- Sikk at the Circus – by Mr. Dandy – 3.5″ porcelain resin figures including The Ringmeister, Snockers, Flingo, Trini Trapeezee, Ellaphat – $12.99 each
- Choking Hazard – custom 1″ MiniGwin show that just debuted at Winter Vinyl Toy Network and now starting to tour indefinitely around the world – grab a MiniGwin, customize it, and send it back to us to join the show where ever it may be!
- An Evening With Bwana Spoons – featuring the release of the rainbowasaurus, original art, secret projects, and more at Switcheroo Workshop in Pasadena, CA on December 20th from 7 to 10 pm
- Wreck The Hallz – custom toy show at Genuine Article Gallery in Lake Ronkonkoma, NY on December 20th
Cool Custom of the Week
- Drilone – San Fransisco based graffiti artist, customizer, all around great guy