9.26.11 – Episode 185 : Forget The Car, Buy The Beer
Show Notes – Eric and Jim from The Four Horsemen join us for O No Sashimi, White Limo, Maxx Off, and much more! Roast that gooble and join us for a Toy Break!
Toy Break Stuff
- Custom Mummy Boy Contest – win a unique purple and silver Mummy Boy figure customized by D-Lux by visiting his sites dluxart.blogspot.com and dlux.bigcartel.com and post a short poem about any of his customs in the contest section on the forum! Deadline is October 19th
- Toy Break Poster – 11″ x 17″ poster featuring art by Charles Marsh (aka Monsterforge) – $5 + $2.50 shipping!
- The Four Horsemen – get in on the Fantastic Exclusive action at FantasticExclusive.com and follow The Horsemen @4HorsemenDesign!
- Venture Bros. 3 3/4″ Figures – by Bif Bang Pow! – pre-order series 1 now which includes 5 figures: Hank Venture, Dean Venture (Buddy Holly version), Dr. Mrs. The Monarch, Red Speed Suit Dr. Venture, and Season 1 Phantom Limb – $50
- South Park Zipper Pulls – by Kidrobot
- White Limo – by Huckleberry Toys – only available at Foo Fighters concerts – $15
- O No Sashimi – by Andrew Bell – segmented vinyl figure with replaceable eyes and attachable fins – $35
- Maxx Off – McFarlane vs. Shocker Toys The Maxx action figures (McFarlane ~ $20, Shocker ~ $35)
- Bellicose Bunny Launch – with artist Nathan Hamill at Toy Art Gallery in Los Angeles, CA on September 30th from 7 to 11 pm
- BrickCon – Lego hobbyist event with tons of models on display at the Seattle Center in Seattle, WA October 1st & 2nd
- New York Comic Con – at the Javits Center in New York City, NY October 13th to 16th
- Designer Con – this annual art and design convention smashes together collectible toys and designer apparel with urban, underground and pop art at the Pasadena Convention Center in Pasadena, CA on Nov 5th