3.9.11 – Episode 158 : Turd Wars
Show Notes – Sucklord is back on the couch for Zombie Chuck, Frankie the Timebandit, Turm Kunst, and much more! Grab some Girl Scout cookies and join us for a Toy Break!
Toy Break Stuff
- Acrylicana Prints Contest – Brought to you by Happy Panda Toys, you could win a complete set of four prints by Acrylicana (aka Mary Winkler) including Blueberry, Lime, Lemon, and Strawberry. This is a limited edition run of 25 sets, each print measures 10″ x 12″ and retails for $45. To enter, grab one of the print images from HappyPandaToys.com, draw her body, and post it in the forum! Deadline is March 23rd
- Toy Break Poster – 11″ x 17″ poster featuring art by Charles Marsh (aka Monsterforge) – $5 + $2.50 shipping or $10 + $2.50 shipping for one signed by all four of us including Charles!
- Squid Kids Call For Artists – Squid Kids Ink is looking for some creative and clever labels for their new line of 10-Doh! figures. The selected submissions will become part of the 2011-2012 line of So Analog figures. All selected designs will be on display in the Squid Kids Ink booth at San Diego Comic Con 2011. The rules can be found at squidkidsink.com and the deadline is March 31st so get crackin!
- Zombie Chuck – by Brian Fyffe – 5″ resin figure based on the Zombie Chuck comic book available in four colors: purple, green, orange, and glow in the dark – $15
- Turm Kunst – two artist designs are currently available from flying Fortress and Sozyone, each €49 (~ $70)
- Frankie the Timebandit – by Timebandits Toys (Designed by Jonathan Stephens, Sculpted by David Arshawsky, Painted by Duane Piedmont) – 9″ vinyl figure – $55
- Acacia “Bud” Budur – by pablowapsi & Patch Together – 9″ resin figure from the graphic novel Wapsi Square – currently out of stock
- Floxy – by Soma & Patchtogether
- A Brut Rebellion. – solo show featuring work by Matt Sesow opening at FOE in Northampton, MA on March 11th
- Bricks By The Bay – this celebration of LEGO as an artistic medium and hobby will be in Santa Clara, CA from March 25th to 27th (public expo day is Sunday the 27th)