3.2.11 – Episode 157 : Too Soon
Show Notes – We have a guest review of Quasimoto, an interview with Justice Joseph, and much more! Order some pork cracklins and join us for a Toy Break!
Toy Break Stuff
- Pico & Wilshire Lava Edition Contest – Enormous 2 figure set ($170) is limited to 98 pieces and one of them could be yours, courtesy of Joe Ledbetter! To enter, simply draw your own version of Pico & Wilshire and post it in the forum! Deadline is March 2nd
- Toy Break Poster – 11″ x 17″ poster featuring art by Charles Marsh (aka Monsterforge) – $5 + $2.50 shipping or $10 + $2.50 shipping for one signed by all four of us including Charles!
- Review of Kidrobot x Stones Throw Records Quasimoto – by Drew Hoekenga
- Justice Joseph – of Valyrian Resin, the company responsible for creating statues based on George R.R. Martins A Song of Ice and Fire series
- Hot Wheels – display at the Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles
- Koolby & Friends – by Monskey
- Steel City Con – find toys, comics, and childhood collectibles in Monroeville, PA from March 4th to 6th
- Emerald City Comicon – the premier comic book & pop culture convention in the Pacific Northwest is happening in Seattle, WA from March 4th to 6th
- Bricks By The Bay – this celebration of LEGO as an artistic medium and hobby will be in Santa Clara, CA from March 25th to 27th (public expo day is Sunday the 27th)