11.19.09 – Episode 100 : One Hundred!
Show Notes – Join us for our hundredth episode with My Little Ponies, Stay True, Fenton from Super 7, and much more! Cut into the celebratory cake and join us for a Toy Break!
Toy Break Stuff
- Vannen Watch Contest – You could win a Halloween exclusive watch designed by Dirty Donny courtesy of Vannen by visiting the forum and posting a picture of you wearing the watch it will replace when you win! Deadline is November 25th.
- Transformers G1 Collection – Sabertron has posted his entire Transformers G1 collection including series 1, 2, 3, and 4 on ebay for $15,000 or best offer
- New Qees – by Toy2R – several new Qee designs coming in the new year including a rainbow assortment of flocked classic 2.5″ Qee Bears as well as three new style of 8″ wood grain Qees including
- Ridley Hooper – 7″ resin statue based on Bob K’s cult serial “Elsie Hooper” is now available for pre-order at patchtogether.com
- Designer Con Exclusives – check the exclusives page at designercon.com for the latest show releases
- My Little Pony – by Hasbro – Sweetie Belle $7
- Junko Mizuno My Little Pony – by Hasbro – designer pony for $17
- Stay True – by Cookies & Cream – video magazine about art, designer toys, music, fashion, culture and more – vol. 1 – $12
- Fenton – by Brian Flynn – 3″ orange Fenton avaialble for $15
- Designer Con – formly VTN, Designer Con is a pop culture show featuring designer toys, artists, apparel, and special events like live painting and Dr. Sketchys at the Pasadena Convention Center in Pasadena, CA on November 21st from 10 am to 5 pm – $5 admission
- Holiday Party – Amanda Visell, Michelle Valigura, and Tim Biskup are teaming up to throw a Switcheroo/Flopdoodle holiday party/toy release after Designer Con from 7 to 10 pm at Switcheroo Workshop just a mile from the Pasadena Convention Center