1.6.15 – Episode 339 : Gloving It Up!
Show Notes – Luke Chueh is in the studio with Boba Keiko, Cheestroyer, Modarri, and much more! Treat yourself to some turkey and and join us for a Toy Break!
Toy Break Stuff
- Luke Chueh – emo bear artist and nip lover – follow him on Twitter @lukechueh and Instagram @lukechueh and friend him on the Playstation network – LucasChucas1
- Lil’ Troops Contest – win two Lil’ Troops figures from Party Animal Toys by going to the contest section on the forum and posting your favorite quote from a military related movie – deadline is January 28th
- Clutter Issue 23 Available Now – celebrating 10 years of Clutter and featuring interviews with Bwana Spoons, Discordia, Frank Kozik, I Heart Guts, Travis Cain, and much more
- Planning for 2015: A Basic Guide for Self-Employed Toy Artists & Customizers – basic business advice for artists & customizers on the Tenacious Toys blog
- OMFG Series 5 Voting – on Kickstarter now until Friday January 9th
- The Walking Dead Building Sets Figures – by McFarlane
- Evenfall Strigoi Moonbase Omega Astronaut – by threeA & Ashley Wood – 1/6th scale figures – $160 each
- Cheestroyer – by Glenn Manders – 4.5″ vinyl figure – Clear With Guts version from Kickstarter
- Boba Keiko – by Fools Paradise – approximately 12″ resin figure
- Modarri Cars – by Thoughtfull Toys – plastic and diecast cars featuring interchangeable parts – $20 each
- I Am Doll Parts – featuring art by Angie Mason, Crankbunny, and Mab Graves at Rivet Gallery in Columbus, OH from Jan 3rd to 31st
- The DTA Dunny Show – group show presented by Clutter and Kidrobot featuring custom 20″ and 8″ Dunnys at The Clutter Gallery in Beacon, NY from January 10th to to February 6th
- 24 Hour Toy Break – we will be broadcasting live with guests, artists, and goodies for auction from 5 pm PST February 6th to 5pm on the 7th