9.16.14 – Episode 324 : No Limits!
Show Notes – Attaboy joins us for Muju Tree Spirits, Mumpkin, some classic toy goodies, and much more! Take a bite of a bone marrow burger and join us for a Toy Break!
Toy Break Stuff
- Hell Gladiator Contest – 3″ custom JPK Dunny by Blazon Brikhaus.com could be yours by liking to Toy Break and Blazon Brikhaus on Facebook and tagging both of us in a facebook post telling us that you want the Hell Gladiatior – deadline is September 17th
- CHOC Walk – we’re joining a charity walk to benefit the Children’s Hospital of Orange County and appreciate any donations to help this great organization – thank you!
- Attaboy – artist, designer, and co-founder of Hi-Fructose Magazine – check out his YouTube show They Actually Made That and follow him on Twitter @YumFactory
- Sharktipede 2.0 – by Clint Maclean – 4″ Sharktipede for $45 – Kickstarter campaign ends October 10th
- The Art of Living Dead Dolls Book – over 100 images from over 80 artists – $20
- Dudebox Most Wanted – by Dudebox
- Muju Tree Spirit – by Miss Muju – Tree Spirit bioresin sculpture and matching Magic Acorn – £35
- Mumpkin – by Joe Whiteford – handpainted 5″ resin statue – $50
- Mommy To Be – 11″ fashion doll with removable baby
- Wacky Fruit Train – by Cragstan – 20″ long plastic pulltoy form the 1960’s
- Little Miss No Name – by Hasbro – 15″ doll made in 1965 in the Keane style
- Kookie Kamera – by Ideal – 18″ tall plastic camera toy from 1968
- Pie Face – by Hasbro – 1960’s game
- Monster Kolor Paint Class – join Monster Kolor to paint your own Max Toy Company Eyezon figure for $120 in Middlebroro, MA Saturday September 27
- Long Beach Comic Con – celebration of comic books and pop culture at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, CA on September 27th & 28th
- Baby Tattooville – join dozens of artists for an exclusive, one of a kind weekend at the Mission Inn in Riverside, CA October 3rd to 5th
- Brick Con – check out thousands of Lego models on display at the Seattle Center in Seattle, WA October 4th and 5th