1.7.14 – Episode 291 : See You Next Wednesday!
Show Notes – We are ringing in the New Year with Vampire Batman, French Lowrider, Zombie Gooo, and much more! Bring on the Brazilian beef and join us for a Toy Break!
Toy Break Stuff
- Dead Kozik Contest – win a 13″ bronze color vinyl bust from 3DRetro.com by posting a picture of your favorite Kozik piece (poster/toy/whatever) on instagram with #3dretro – deadline is January 8th
- J-RYU Online Store – J-RYU has finally opened an online store where you can peruse and purchase his custom creations
- RIVALS : Set II – by Wheelhouse & Patchtogether – second set of Rivals including Brighton “The Bareknuckle” and Geoffrey “The Hammertoe” Helmsworth on Kickstarter now – ends Feb 1st
- Menace Inc. Studios – Jeff Beck is raising money on Kickstarter to help open a retail loction for designer toys and art in Greensboro, NC – ends Jan 22nd
- Kooky Creeps – by Matt Hawkins – set of limited edition papercraft art masks on Kickstarter – ends January 10th
- Godzilla Finger Puppet Set – found on eBay – approx. $7
- Batman Unlimited Vampire Batman – by Mattel – 7″ action figure – $15
- Invincible Minimates – by Diamond Select – set of 4 Minimates from Invincible comic by Skybound – $18
- Samael – by Zoomoth – 9.5″ sofubi figure from Wonder Festival Summer 2013 – final boss from Capcom’s Super Ghouls ‘n Ghosts
- Zombie Gooo! – by VISEone – 8.5″ vinyl figure, limited to 450 pieces – $40
- French Lowrider – by Alexone Dizac & Artoyz – 6″ high vinyl piece, limited to 600 pieces – approx. $100