10.29.13 – Episode 282 : Eat My Shorts
Show Notes – Ben helps celebrate the Halloween season with Monster 500, Ewoking Dead, Wall Monsters, and much more! Order up your favorite korma and join us for a Toy Break!
Toy Break Stuff
- OMFG Series 3 Contest – win a super set of OMFG Series 3 including flesh and black sets of OMFG Series 3, flesh and black Zombie Pheydens, and purple and grey Toy Break mini figs by October Toys – head to the forum for the details – deadline is November 20th
- GLOW Octopup – by Nathan Hamill and 3DRetro – 2″ glow-in-the-dark Japanese vinyl pups – $10
- Designer Con Exclusives – at Designer Con November 9th & 10th at the Pasadena Convnetion Center in Pasadena, CA!
- Simpsons Tree House of Horrors – by Kidrobot
- The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror Zombie Family – by Kidrobot – glow-in-the-dark set of 5 Simpsons family zombie figures – $50
- Burlingame Pez Museum – Ben brought back Pez treats!
- Monster 500 – by Toys R Us – TRU exclusive line of Rat Fink-esque monster mobiles available in small for $6 each and large for $15 each
- Wall Monsters – by Steamcrow – limited edition paper beasts to help decorate your walls
- Ewoking Dead – by Killer Bootlegs – custom flocked zombie Ewok figure – available at booth 122 at Designer Con
- T-Con – the team behind ToyCon UK are back with a line up of super talented artists customizing the T-Con mascot at the Fleet River Bakery in London on November 1st
- Stan Lee’s Comikaze – multi-media pop culture convention at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, CA on November 1st to 3rd
- Designer Con – designer toy and art convention at the Pasadena Convention Center in Pasadena, CA on November 9th & 10th
- Long Beach Comic & Horror Con – celebration of comic books and pop culture at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, CA on November 23rd & 24th