1.3.12 – Episode 198 : All Your Cheese Are Belong To Us!
Show Notes – Sarah Jo joins us for Cody, Kosplay, Tynies, Gay Empire, and much more! Conjure up some coffee and join us for a Toy Break!
Toy Break Stuff
- Flesh Eating Zombie Plush Contest – provided by ZombiesAndToys.com – win this delightfully undead brain eater by posting a picture of your favorite zombie item from your collection in the contest section on the forum – Deadline is January 25th
- Toy Break Poster – 11″ x 17″ poster featuring art by Charles Marsh (aka Monsterforge) – $5 + $2.50 shipping!
- DKE Toys – toy distributors extraordinaire!
- Santa Claws Paper Toy – by Robert Curet – to celebrate the relaunch of the site, Xone Industries is offering the free Santa Claws paper toy simply for registering on their site
- Storenvy – this new site is offering free online stores and has just opened a marketplace for vinyl and designer toys
- Fuluto Mini Series – by Toby HK & KusoVinyl
- Reagan – by Ultraviolence & Frank Kozik – available soon in Black (Kid Robot), GID (Wacko), Red (Rotofugi), Bronze (Munky King), Gold (3D Retro) – limited to 50 pieces each, $200
- Smurf Tynies – 5 new styles including Baby, Brainy, Mushroom, Jokey, Azrael – $3.50
- Pecanpal Tynies – 1″ tall glass figures – $3.50
- Cody – by Jon Knox – vinyl figure includes interchangeable magnetic eyes & glasses – availabe in green, blue, or masked – green and blue versions limited to 200 pieces, masked limited to 300 pieces – $95
- Kosplay GlowInTheDark – by Ajee – 2 character set, limited to 140 pieces – $149
- Luckitty Pon Coin Bank – by Rotobox & KUSO Vinyl – 6″ tall, limited to 300 pieces – $30
- Worrible – 7″ mini verson of super soft Worrible plush – $24
- Gay Empire Figure – by Suckadelic – 3 3/4″ resin figure asembled and splattered by The Sucklord himself – $40
- Day With Toy Break – 24 hour live Toy Break event online with guests, toys, and who knows what surprises on January 6th – 7th