11.29.11 – Episode 193 : Let Them Eat Toys!
Show Notes – Sarah Jo is on the couch for Go Gopher, Zombie Chibithulhu, Swiftwind, and much more! Whip up some chocolate egg pie and join us for a Toy Break!
Toy Break Stuff
- Atomic Bear Tank Qee Contest Winner – Thank you to everyone who participated!
- Teddy Scares Contest – two winners will each win a set of Teddy Scares by heading over to the contest section of the forum and posting what scares you most about the holidays! Deadline is December 28th
- Toy Break Poster – 11″ x 17″ poster featuring art by Charles Marsh (aka Monsterforge) – $5 + $2.50 shipping!
- DKE Toys – the finest toy wholesalers in all the land!
- Go Gopher – by Renee French – Gordon the Google Go Gopher plush
- Zombie Chibithulhu – by Steve Jackson Games – 10″ cute, cuddly, cannibalistic plush – $23
- The Maxx – by Shocker Toys – 2008 SDCC Exclusive Mini Maxx – 3″ vinyl, sold out
- Tepoz – by pablowapsi & PatchTogether – 3″ resin figure of Wapsi Square’s Aztec god of alcohol – $30
- Swiftwind – by Mattel & The Four Horsemen – She-Ra’s magical steed from Etheria – $30
- DIY Qee – by Toy2R
- Grumpy Bert Pop Up Shop – Grumpy Bert has brought their toys and art to a pop up shop in Brooklyn, NY inside a shipping container and will be there everyday through December 31st
- Custom Toy Show – by Fuller at Happy Panda Toys in Las Vegas, NV starting December 2nd (with preview night December 1st)
- Skin Deep – custom pieces by Scott Wilkowski at Lulubell Toy Bodega in Mesa, AZ from December 9th – 30th
- Day With Toy Break – another 24 hour live Toy Break event online with guests, toys, and who knows what surprises on January 6th – 7th