6.28.11 – Episode 173 : Monkey Tail
Show Notes – Neil Winn joins us for the continuing Countdown to Comic Con as well as Worrible, Skallox, and much more! Order some fajitas and join us for a Toy Break!
Toy Break Stuff
- Button Lab Contest Winner – Thank you to everyone who participated!
- I Got Sole Plush Contest – Win a brand new I Got Sole plush by heading over to the contest section on the forum and telling us why you have soul/sole! Deadline is July 13th
- Toy Break Poster – 11″ x 17″ poster featuring art by Charles Marsh (aka Monsterforge) – $5 + $2.50 shipping or $10 + $2.50 shipping for one signed by all four of us including Charles!
- OMFG! Series 1 on Kickstarter – Help us produce a toy line of community created mini figure characters like old M.U.S.C.L.E. and Monster In My Pocket figures!
- Neil Winn – catch Neil’s lastest work at San Diego Comic Con and follow him at twitter.com/neilwinnart
- Mattel SDCC Pre-Order – 9 am PST on Monday July 11th – remember you HAVE to pick up your order between Thursday 7/21 and Saturday 7/23 – if you are not attending San Diego Comic Con, most of these exclusive figures with some variations will be available online on August 1st
- O-No Sashimi – by Andrew Bell – both the standard green edition and the exclusive blue version of O-No Sashimi will be available at Dumbrella booth 1335 at SDCC for $35 and $40 respectively
- SDCC Exclusive Nerd Domo Qee – by Dark Horse & Toy2R – this Domod has embraced his inner geek for the con and is limited to 1,200 pieces and sales will be limited to 4 per customer
- Random stuff – Lego Minifig Series 2 and some Qees from Toy2R
- The Worrible – by Andrew Bell & Squishable – 16″ plush – $48
- Red Lantern Skallox – by Mattel – DC Universe wave 2 figure 6 includes Skallox & Nite-lik interchangable heads – $20
- Bad Bad Kitty Monster – by ProjectBlue02 & Patchtogether – 5″ resin figure