4.6.11 – Episode 161 : Get Off My Lawn!
Show Notes – Leecifer joins us for The Tick, Biting Pear, LEGO Minifigs Series 4, and much more! Sauce those chicken wings and join us for a Toy Break!
Toy Break Stuff
- Acrylicana Prints Contest Winner – Brought to you by Happy Panda Toys! Thank you to everyone who participated!
- Easter Cavey Contest – win your very own Easter Cavey, courtesy of A Little Stranger, by simply drawing a Cavey and posting it in the contest section on the forum! Deadline is April 27th
- Toy Break Poster – 11″ x 17″ poster featuring art by Charles Marsh (aka Monsterforge) – $5 + $2.50 shipping or $10 + $2.50 shipping for one signed by all four of us including Charles!
- Leecifer – don’t forget to follow him on Twitter at twitter.com/leecifer1
- Easter Caveys – by A Little Stranger – two new Caveys coming April 11th – 36 cm Lamb Fleece Cavey pillows for £22 and regular sized Easter Caveys limited to 100 pieces
- Uncle Argh Qee – by Scott Tolleson & Toy2R – limited edition 5″ Mini Qee available soon for $28 – wholesale orders are being taken now by Apex Trading
- Bernard Android Artist Proof Bundle – by Scott Tolleson – limited to 25 sets, bundles include: one artist proof Bernard Android (signed & numbered), one 5″ x 5″ giclee Bernard print only available in this bundle (signed & numbered), and one surprise fully painted custom Android – available for $75 starting April 6th
- IWG Zipper Pulls – by Rocket World
- LEGO Collectible Minifigs Series 4 – by LEGO – $3
- The Tick – by Shocker Toys – from Indie Spotlight Series 2 – action figure comes with extra head, hands, and a rusty stop sign – $25 including shipping
- Biting Pear – by PatchTogether – 12″ plush version of the Biting Pear meme – $15
- Paperdelic Suck-Tracy with Tranny Trooper Helmet – by Benginati513 – download your own copy!
- Toy Street – this independent toy tradeshow, marketplace, gallery, and celebration is taking place April 22nd in New York, NY