12.20.10 – Episode 148 : HD!
Show Notes – This week we have the new Beat Bee, Mr. Corn, Jacked Rabbit, Baby Sharky, and more! Grab a generous helping of lasagna and join us for a Toy Break!
Toy Break Stuff
- Vamplets Contest – Thank you to everyone who entered and vamplets.com!
- GNOME Contest – win a 3DRetro.com exclusvie Doktor A Gnome! To participate, go to the contest section of the forum and post a picture of yourself as a gnome – be creative! Deadline is December 29th
- Toy Break Poster – 11″ x 17″ poster featuring art by Charles Marsh (aka Monsterforge) – $5 + $2.50 shipping or $10 + $2.50 shipping for one signed by all four of us including Charles!
- FOE Store & Gallery – long time forum member, theraker, has opened FOE Store & Gallery – a new home for subculture art, designer toys, kaiju and kawaii in Western Massachusetts! Visit them at FOE Store & Gallery, 28 Pleasant Street, downtown Northampton, MA
- Minifigs Series 2 – by LEGO
- Beat Bee – by Jim Mahfood & 3DRetro – resin, 130 pieces – check out Jim Mahfood’s show The Beat Bee Sessions – $10
- Mr. Corn – by Anna Chambers – fleece plush available in four versions including Happy Sleeping (200 pieces), Sad Sleeping (150 pieces), Happy Fresh from the Farm! (500 pieces), and Sad Tender Kernel (150 pieces) – $20
- Jacked Rabbit – Robert Curet – 6″ vinyl figure from Robert Curet’s Foofnick Universe – $12 to $20
- Baby Sharky – by Keithing & Toy Qube – 5″ vinyl figure available in gray or black, each limited to 150 pieces – $45