11.9.10 – Episode 143 : Let’s Go Sew Right Now!
Show Notes – This week we have Scott Tolleson on the couch for Wet Suit Maria, Spidermonkey, Nanodots, and much more! Slap together a salami sandwich and join us for a Toy Break!
Toy Break Stuff
- I Remember Halloween Contest Winner – Thank you to Mini Cassette Tees, Wootini, and everyone who participated! Don’t forget you can still pick up one of these limited edition posters at minicassettetees.com!
- Vamplet Contest – win your own cute little plush baby vampire! Vamplets are 10″ tall and sell for $17 at vamplets.com – to participate, head over to the contest section on the forum and post your favorite vampire movie, book, internet series, comic, etc. – deadline is November 24
- Otis & Otto – by Scott Tolleson – Designer Con exclusive set limited to 150 pieces – $25
- Living Dead Dolls Nohell & Stocking – by Mezco – 10″ tall holiday Living Dead Doll comes with stocking – limited to 666 pieces – $45
- 2010 Holiday Qee – by Toy2R – 2.5″ holiday teddy bear Qee – pre-order now for $13
- Lunartik Mini Teas – by Matt JOnes – blindboxed mini vinyl figures launching at Forbidden Planet Mega store on Novmeber 20th – £7
- Blankie – by Aarting
- Wet-Suit Maria – Erick Scarecrow – 6″ vinyl figure, NYCC exclusive green colorway limited to 200 pieces – $55
- Ultimate Spidermonkey – by Bandai – 4″ action figure from Ben 10 – $7
- Nanodots – available in four colors: original, black, silver, and gold – $30 to $40 for a set of 216 Nanodots
- Sketchbot Show – tons of custom Sketchbots at Munky King in Los Angeles, CA on November 19th
- DesignerCon – annual art and design convention that smashes together collectible toys and designer apparel with urban, underground and pop art at the Padadena Convention Center in Pasadena, CA on November 20th