9.2.10 – Episode 134 : Don’t Stab Me, Bro!
Show Notes – We have Steve Talkowski on the couch talking about his Sketchbot, the toy making process, and much more! Roll up a hummus wrap and join us for a Toy Break!
Toy Break Stuff
- Tilteed Contest – win a gift certificate good for one free Tilteed shirt of your choice! Go check out tilteed.com/shop and then post your favorite design in the contest section on the forum! – deadline is September 15th
- Toy Break Call For Logos – post your logos in the contest section on the forum and you could win our undying appreciation and probably another surprise prize – please note that by posting a logo, you are consenting to our use of said logo on our website, for advertising purposes, potentially on merchandise in the future, etc. – deadline is TBD
- Sketchbot – by Steve Talkowski – stay up-to-date with the latest Sketchbot happenings on the blog
- @stevetalkowski – follow Steve on Twitter
- Sketchbot on Flickr – check out tons of Sketchbot photos as well as pictures documenting Steve’s process from concept to finished figure
- This week : Qee Designer Series 6 – by Toy2R
- Next week : Ninjatown Wee Vinyl Series – by Shawnimals
- Dragon Con – in Atlanta, GA from Sep. 3rd to 6th
- Crazy 4 Cult : Customs – custom vinyl, plush, and sculptures inspired by cult films at Gallery 1988 in San Francisco, CA from Sep. 4th to 24th
- BrickCon – LEGO convention taking place in Seattle, WA from Sep. 30th to Oct. 3rd