(powered by JRank)
11.16.08 - Episode 55 : Two Years!
Download - wmv (windows media) :: mp4 (ipod friendly) :: small mp4 (smaller, lower res)
Show Notes - Celebrate our two year anniversary on our new set with Bleeplabs Thingamagoop, Mini Skullys by Urban Warfair, a new segment, some tasty beverages, and much more! Get your bottle opener, pop your cap, and help us usher in year three of Toy Break!
Toy Break Stuff
- Combat-R Zero Super Set Contest - Win a set of all 5 Combat-R Zero figures from Atomic Mushroom Toys - a $200 value!! Just click over to our forums and post your favorite robot movie - deadline is December 3rd
- Tobor Contest - win your very own Tobor (#140) figure donated by our Canadian correspondant Al Hooter - frolick over to the forums and post a picture of you showing off your best robot dance pose! - deadline is November 19th
- Small Toy Break Download - just use the "small mp4" link above for a lower resolution, smaller version (320 x 240) of Toy Break at about half the size in megabytes
- Toy Break on Blip.tv - reminder to update your Flash player to fully enjoy watching Toy Break on Blip.tv!
- 20% Off at 3DRetro.com - use coupon code "TOYBREAK" at 3DRetro.com for 20% off your entire order!
- Arigatou gozaimasu, - Thank you for watching and posting George's custom Kissaki!
- The Muppet Whatnot Workshop - build your own Muppet online, order it for $90, and receive it in 3-4 weeks
- Bank of America - by Bob Conge of Plaseebo - a unique cast urethane custom measuring 12" by 6" by 4.5" with glass inset eyes, rubber baby bottle nipples and red glass heart with dump accessory
- Mono Smash - by Joe Ledbetter & Toy2R - final version of Smash limited to 150 pieces for $150 - debuting at the Winter Vinyl Toy Network, limit one per person
Cool Custom of the Week
- Mini Skully - by Urban Warfair - 4" vinyl figures, three designs including Skully Fruit (50 pieces, $25), OG Skully (100 pieces, $20), and Crazy8 Skully (88 pieces, $20) - black or white DIY versions $10
- 2.5" Yoka - by Adfunture - 2 mini Yoka bears in Racing and Halloween editions - $15
- Plush Labbit - by Frank Kozik & Kidrobot - 7" plush with either mustache or cigarette - $16
- Thingamagoop - by Bleeplabs - a simple, analog type synthesizer that you control in a different way - $120 - Delicious Drips exclusive Thingamablank with matte finish for customization and a mystery bag of different faces - $120
- R/C Pirate vs. Ninja - two 13" inflatable remote controlled figures - $20
Contact Toy Break
- Drilone - San Fransisco based graffiti artist, customizer, all around great guy
- Z.O.M.B.I.E. - don't forget to stock up on Z.O.M.B.I.E.s for the holiday season from October Toys!
- Contact us! - send us your questions, comments, ideas, news about upcoming events and toys!
- Call Toy Break - call and ask us a question, leave a message, or tell us about your favorite toys on the Toy Break hotline at 818-Am-I-Good (818-264-4663)
- Twitter with Ayleen at twitter.com/ayleengaspar and George at twitter.com/georgegaspar
- Toy Brief - don't miss more toy reviews and fun from yours truly on YouTube.com/toybreak!
- Support Toy Break around the web by subscribing to us on iTunes, leaving us feedback on iTunes, dig us on digg.com, and subscribe on Youtube!
Subscribe :: Archive :: About :: FAQ :: Forum :: Breakers :: Advertise :: Contact :: Home
Toy Break on YouTube :: Toy Break on Ustream.tv :: Toy Break on Blip.tv
© 2006-2014 October Toys. All rights reserved. Logo designed by Sean McCauley. Terms & Conditions :: October Toys