(powered by JRank)
11.3.08 - Episode 54 : Soft
Download - wmv (windows media) :: mp4 (ipod friendly) :: small mp4 (smaller, lower res)
Show Notes - This week we have Curster's Yetis, Castle Crashers figures, the Galactic Heroes Rancor Pit, On Location with Sucklord, new contests, and much more! Dig into your favorite flavor of Doritos and kick back for a Toy Break with us!
Toy Break Stuff
- Beetlejuice & Dread Pirate Roberts Contest Winner - Big thanks to everyone who participated and gigantic thanks to 3DRetro.com for sponsoring this contest!
- Combat-R Zero Super Set Contest - Win a set of all 5 Combat-R Zero figures from Atomic Mushroom Toys - a $200 value!! Just click over to our forums and post your favorite robot movie - deadline is December 3rd
- Tobor Contest - win your very own Tobor (#140) figure donated by our Canadian correspondant Al Hooter - frolick over to the forums and post a picture of you showing off your best robot dance pose! - deadline is November 19th
- Small Toy Break Download - just use the "small mp4" link above for a lower resolution, smaller version (320 x 240) of Toy Break at about half the size in megabytes
- The Dumpkin - it's never too late for a Dumpkin!
- Toy Break on Blip.tv - reminder to update your Flash player to fully enjoy watching Toy Break on Blip.tv!
- Welcome to Big Kev's Geek Stuff - Welcome Big Kev's Geek Stuff to our forum! Check out their awesome audio podcast and then join the fun at the forum!
- My Little Pony DIY - blank My Little Pony is a HasbroToyShop.com exclusive for only $3.99 - artist Mari Kasurinen is making some awesome custom My Little Ponies which you can see on her deviantART page
- 12" Edward Scissorhands - by Hot Toys - features over 36 points of articulation, fabric costume, articulated scissor fingers, and paper cut craft
- Edward Scissorhands Cosbabies - by Hot Toys - 3" cosbaby series includes 6 characters plus one secret version - characters include: 3 versions of Edward, Kim, Cooking Machine, and the Ice Angel - watch for these around January
- Toy2R Pop Up Store - at DBA Brooklyn in Brooklyn, NY from November 7th to 16th
- MegaGwin on Systm - Systm is a DIY tech project show on Revision 3 - episode 73 features how to make a cheap 3D scanner and they scan a MegaGwin!
- Rancor Pit - by Hasbro - Toys R Us exclusive Galactic Heroes Rancor set with 2 Gamorrean Guards and Luke - $25
- Castle Crashers - by Behemoth - Barbaian Officer, Blue Knight, Red Knight, Orange Knight, and Green Knight - each comes with several accessories/weapons and a plastic display case - $20 each
- Curster's Yeti - by Curster (David & Erin Currie) with ESC Toy - articulated 10" plush with faux fur and four face designs (The Smirker, The Whistler, The Happy, and The Worrier) each limited to 375 pieces - $25 each
- The Sucklord Show - Thanks to Sucklord and to Munky King for taking a toy break with us! Check out Munkyking.com to check out which pieces from the show are still availble for purchase.
Contact Toy Break
- Invasion of the Space Creeps - group show featuring artists such as the Pizz, Harpoon, Nate Mitchell, George, Ayleen, and many more at Gorilla Gallery in Santa Ana, CA opening November 7th
- First Annual Midwest Plushform Show - custom plushforms by a growing list of artists at Shoparooni and Carol & John's Comics in Cleveland, OH from November 7th to November 29th
- Pinkghost Fun Fair - fair showcasing the coolest independent South Florida stores & artists i Ft. Lauderdale, FL on November 8th from noon to 6pm
- Winter Vinyl Toy Network - at the Pasadena Convention Center in Pasadena, CA on December 6th & 7th
- Choking Hazard - open custom MiniGwin show debuting at Winter Vinyl Toy Network in Pasadena December 6 & 7, 2008 and then touring indefinitely - grab a MiniGwin today and get to work!
- Z.O.M.B.I.E. - don't forget to stock up on Z.O.M.B.I.E.s for the holiday season from October Toys!
- Contact us! - send us your questions, comments, ideas, news about upcoming events and toys!
- Call Toy Break - call and ask us a question, leave a message, or tell us about your favorite toys on the Toy Break hotline at 818-Am-I-Good (818-264-4663)
- Twitter with Ayleen at twitter.com/ayleengaspar and George at twitter.com/georgegaspar
- Toy Brief - don't miss more toy reviews and fun from yours truly on YouTube.com/toybreak!
- Support Toy Break around the web by subscribing to us on iTunes, leaving us feedback on iTunes, dig us on digg.com, and subscribe on Youtube!
Subscribe :: Archive :: About :: FAQ :: Forum :: Breakers :: Advertise :: Contact :: Home
Toy Break on YouTube :: Toy Break on Ustream.tv
©2006-2017 October Toys. All rights reserved. Logo designed by Sean McCauley. Terms & Conditions