Warning: include(../../header.htm): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/toybreak1/toybreak/episodes/53/index.php on line 28
Warning: include(): Failed opening '../../header.htm' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/toybreak1/toybreak/episodes/53/index.php on line 28
10.27.08 - Episode 53 : Huell Howser
Download - wmv (windows media) :: mp4 (ipod friendly) :: small mp4 (smaller, lower res)
Show Notes - Join us for Doolie Boxes from Anna Chambers, Daemos and Sectara from Sucklord, toy safety talk, all the usual fun, and more! Finish baking those fresh pumpkin seeds, throw some salt on them, and take a Toy Break!
Toy Break Stuff
- Panik's Toy Box Contest Winner - Thank you to everyone who participated and huge thanks to panikstoybox.com for sponsoring this amazing contest!
- Beetlejuice & Dread Pirate Roberts Contest - win Beetlejuice and Dread Pirate Roberts action figures from 3DRetro.com by jumping over to the contest section of our forum and post your favorite quote from either movie Beetlejuice or The Princess Bride - deadline is October 29nd
- Small Toy Break Download - just use the "small mp4" link above for a lower resolution, smaller version (320 x 240) of Toy Break at about half the size in megabytes
- The Dumpkin - a little Halloween treat
- Toy Break on Blip.tv - reminder to update your Flash player to fully enjoy watching Toy Break on Blip.tv!
- Panik's 13 Days of Halloween - sale now through Halloween!
- Open Your Toys - new audio podcast specifically about Star Wars, Transformers, GI Joe, and Masters of the Universe
- Hello Kitty Jewelry - Sanrio has teamed up with Simmons Jewelry co. to produce a collection of earrings, necklaces, charm bracelets, and watches starting at $150
- Devil Dogs - by Secret Base & Osaka Pop Star - two new Devil Dog figures (skeleton suit and candy corn editions) now avaialble for $70 each
- The Zombiefie Six - by ThunderPanda.com - set of 6 paper craft zombie dolls available now for downloads (from SpankyStokes.com)
- Happy Birthday Smurfs! - on October 23, 1958 the Smurfs made their first appearance as secondary characters in "Le Journal de Spirou", so happy 50th anniversary! There is a great article about the evolution of the Smurfs over at toygeekblog.com
- Doolie Boxes - by Anna Chambers - stackable, hugable, plush blocks 9" wide by 7" tall by 4" deep - three colors in the series, 500 pieces each: purple (Too Baa), Tee Hee (blue), and the soon to be released green (Boo Hoo) - $25
- Daemos: Afflicter of the Corporeal - by Sucklord - hand cast resin with day glo paint - 50 pcs - 24th entry in the Suckadelic Bootleg series - $35
- Sectara: Evil Bug Babe from Planet Putar - by Sucklord - hand cast resin head with glitter powder additive on a vintage Fisher Price "Little People" body - 30 pcs - 4th entry in the Suckpeg series - $37
Contact Toy Break
- Suckadelic Show - over 40 artists such as Gargamel, Huck Gee, Kozik, Sket One, and more have re-imagined the Sucklord 600 figure at Munky King on Melrose in Hollywood, CA from October 30th to November 23rd
- You Asked For It - new works from Sket One as well as the exclusive release of his ATP Dolbee figure at The Forum in London, England on October 30th & 31st and then at The Custard Factory on November 1st
- Invasion of the Space Creeps - group show featuring artists such as the Pizz, Harpoon, Nate Mitchell, George, Ayleen, and many more at Gorilla Gallery in Santa Ana, CA opening November 7th
- First Annual Midwest Plushform Show - custom plushforms by a growing list of artists at Shoparooni and Carol & John's Comics in Cleveland, OH from November 7th to November 29th
- Pinkghost Fun Fair - fair showcasing the coolest independent South Florida stores & artists i Ft. Lauderdale, FL on November 8th from noon to 6pm
- Choking Hazard - open custom MiniGwin show debuting at Winter Vinyl Toy Network in Pasadena December 6 & 7, 2008 and then touring indefinitely - grab a MiniGwin today and get to work!
- Z.O.M.B.I.E. - don't forget to stock up on Z.O.M.B.I.E.s for the holiday season from October Toys!
- Contact us! - send us your questions, comments, ideas, news about upcoming events and toys!
- Call Toy Break - call and ask us a question, leave a message, or tell us about your favorite toys on the Toy Break hotline at 818-Am-I-Good (818-264-4663)
- Twitter with Ayleen at twitter.com/ayleengaspar and George at twitter.com/georgegaspar
- Toy Brief - don't miss more toy reviews and fun from yours truly on YouTube.com/toybreak!
- Support Toy Break around the web by subscribing to us on iTunes, leaving us feedback on iTunes, dig us on digg.com, and subscribe on Youtube!
Warning: include(../../footer.htm): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/toybreak1/toybreak/episodes/53/index.php on line 127
Warning: include(): Failed opening '../../footer.htm' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/toybreak1/toybreak/episodes/53/index.php on line 127