Warning: include(../../header.htm): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/toybreak1/toybreak/episodes/250/index.php on line 28
Warning: include(): Failed opening '../../header.htm' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/toybreak1/toybreak/episodes/250/index.php on line 28
2.19.13 - Episode 250 : Warped And Wobbly
Pop out video
Download - hd mp4 (large HD) :: wmv (windows media) :: mp4 (ipod) :: small mp4 (low res) :: mp3 (audio)
Show Notes - Ben joins us for Mechawhale, Meltdown Dunny, Star Wars Muppets, and much more! Grab some chicken nachos and join us for a Toy Break!
Toy Break Stuff
- WWR Square Contest - to win this awesome little Ashley Wood robot, simply draw your own version of a Square face and post it in the contest section on the forum - deadline is February 20th
- Mechawhale - by Hauke Scheer of Deep Fried Figures - 5.5" wide, 3.5" tall articulated PVC figure - $45
- Custom Magnets - by Lawrence Greyczik (aka TIBONG) - pins, magnets, and zipper pulls
- Toon Tumblers - by PopFun Merchandising - Masters of the Universe set of four 16 oz. pint glasses - $40
- Muppets Star Wars Figures - by Disney - Animal as Boba Fett, Link Hogthrob as Han Solo in Carbonite, and Scooter as Lando Calrissian - $19
- The Rise of Samhain - by Jeff Beck at Menace Inc Studios - resin Jack-O-Lantern - $15
- Large Meltdown Dunny - by Chris Ryniak & Kidrobot - glow in the dark 8" version of Chris Ryniak's 3" 2012 Apocalypse Dunny - limited to 500 pieces - $75
Toy Break Stuff
- Emerald City Comicon - the largest comic book and pop culture convention in the pacific northwest at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, WA from March 1st through 3rd
- Bricks Cascade - a Lego fan convention at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland, OR with public days on March 9th and 10th
- Coupon Codes
ToyBreak10 = 10% off at tilteed.com, button-lab.com, and Puppet Heap
ToyBreak = 10% off at October Toys, The Rusted Nail Gallery, and Twisted Toys; 15% off at Funkrush
- Contact us! - send us your questions, comments, ideas, news about upcoming events and toys!
- Call Toy Break at 818-Am-I-Good (818-264-4663)
- Twitter - @AyleenGaspar & @GeorgeGaspar
- Follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/toybreak
- Youtube.com/ToyBreak - subscribe for Toy Briefs, Toy Girls, and full Toy Break episodes!
- Support Toy Break around the web by subscribing to us on iTunes, leaving us feedback on iTunes, dig us on digg.com, and subscribe on Youtube!
Warning: include(../../footer.htm): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/toybreak1/toybreak/episodes/250/index.php on line 109
Warning: include(): Failed opening '../../footer.htm' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/toybreak1/toybreak/episodes/250/index.php on line 109