(powered by JRank)
10.30.12 - Episode 238 : Everyone Needs A Push
Pop out video
Download - hd mp4 (large HD) :: wmv (windows media) :: mp4 (ipod) :: small mp4 (low res) :: mp3 (audio)
Show Notes - Sarah Jo and The Super Sucklord join us for a pre-Designer Con/Suck-Con extravaganza! Find a weird flavored beer and join us for a Toy Break!
Toy Break Stuff
- Signed Matt Groening Contest - To enter, simply head to the contest section on the forum and tell us your favorite Simpsons character! - deadline is November 21st
- Sarah Jo - from DKE Toys - check them out at booth 124 at Designer Con!
- The Super Sucklord - hosting the second annual Suckathon at Suck-Con inside Designer Con!
- DCon Mini 10-Doh! - by Squid Kids Ink, artwork by Scott Tolleson - limited to 50 pieces, $20 at DCon booth 600
- DCon Coins - set of two 1.5" metal collector coins with antique silver finish featuring artwork by Kathie Olivas and Brandt Peters - Limited to 100 sets - Each set is $20 and will be available at the DCon booth 100
- Color Ink Book DCon Contest - Download the special DCon image from Color Ink Book and Mr Toast and bring it to their booth 105 to get a free DCon drawing ticket!
- Designer Con - for the most up-to-date exlusives, vendor, signings, and event lists
- 10am RELEASE: SUPER SUCK UP! - Customized Figure Editions - 16 artist editions of 50 pieces each - $100 each - artists include: Billions McMillions, Buff Monster, DrilOne, Doktor A., Ferg, Frank Kozik, Jason Freeny, L'Amour Supreme, Luke Chueh, October Toys, Paulkaiju, Scott Tolleson, Scott Wilkowski, Skinner, Matt Doughty/Onell Design, and Sucklord
- 12pm-5pm SUPER SUCK UP! - DKE wil be taking phone orders at 323-250-DCON (3266) - Don’t leave a message!
- 12pm-5pm SUCKATHON - live broadcast at here at ToyBreak.com
- 3pm SUPER SUCK UP! Artist Signing - with all attending artists including: Billions McMillions, Buff Monster, DrilOne, Doktor A., Frank Kozik, Luke Chueh, October Toys, Paulkaiju, Scott Tolleson, Scott Wilkowski, and Sucklord
- The Sucklord Retrospective Art Show A Losing Proposition: 2004-2012 - art show from the secret archives
- Toy Lords of Chinatown - playing all day at the SuckCinema featuring the Super Sucklord
- SUCKATHON MUG - $10 each
- SUCKATHON VOLUME I DVD - $15 each
- TALKING PLUSH SUCKLORD - 25 each
- DKE 4TH ANNUAL GRAVEYARD & GARAGE SALE - come grab amazing deals on ramdom toys!
- 9am DARK EMERALD HELL LOTUS by CLOGTWO - produced by Mighty Jaxx - edition of 25 - $135 each
- 11am RELEASE: MOUSEMASK MURPHY by Scott Wilkowski - edition of 50 split into two colors, red and black - $250 each
- 2pm RELEASE LABBIT SKELETON by Scott Wilkowski - edition of 50 pieces - $50 each
- Aardman Batman - by DC Collectibles; designed by Rich Webber and sculpted by Phil Ramirez - action figure based on the shorts created by the British brains behind the film “Wallace & Gromit" - $25
- Pandaimyo - by Jon-Paul Kaiser & Toy2R - Art Attack Toys exclusive Fire Clan Bear 5" Mini Qee, limited to 300 pieces - $28
- Aldara X Sama - by ESC Toy & Frombie - handpainted 3.5" resin collaboration - $20
Toy Break Stuff
- Designer Con - annual art and design convention that smashes together collectible toys and designer apparel with urban, underground and pop art at the Pasadena Convention Center in Pasadena, CA on November 3rd
- Cavey’s American Cousins - plush party at The Cat and Fiddle Pub in Hollywood, CA on November 10th
- Coupon Codes
ToyBreak10 = 10% off at tilteed.com, button-lab.com, and Puppet Heap
ToyBreak = 10% off at October Toys, The Rusted Nail Gallery, and Twisted Toys; 15% off at Funkrush
- Contact us! - send us your questions, comments, ideas, news about upcoming events and toys!
- Call Toy Break at 818-Am-I-Good (818-264-4663)
- Twitter with Ayleen at twitter.com/AyleenGaspar at George at twitter.com/GeorgeGaspar
- Follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/toybreak
- Toy Brief - don't miss more toy reviews and fun on YouTube.com/toybreak!
- Support Toy Break around the web by subscribing to us on iTunes, leaving us feedback on iTunes, dig us on digg.com, and subscribe on Youtube!
Subscribe :: Archive :: About :: FAQ :: Forum :: Breakers :: Advertise :: Contact :: Home
Toy Break on YouTube :: Toy Break on Ustream.tv
©2006-2017 October Toys. All rights reserved. Logo designed by Sean McCauley. Terms & Conditions